Do you want peace? Do these simple things:
1. Release all the political prisoners.
2. Stop the house arrest on Oromo leaders.
3. Stop the protracted state terror across Oromia.
4. Stop your divisive propaganda among religions, regions, and factions.
5. Free OMN.
6. Hands off Oromo media outlets.
7. Stop hate propaganda on Government media outlets and its affiliates.
8. Stop war-mongering on Tigray just because they are conducting elections.
9. Stop inciting violence and arming local vigilantes to perpetrate hate crimes.
10. Stop arming criminals and thugs against Oromos in cities such as Finfinnee. Stop terrorizing Oromos in Finfinnee and all the (garrison) towns. In particular, expose the ኢዜማ-ባልደራስ-ብልጥግና thugs who are organizing themselves “to launch urban guerrilla war” (የፈረንሳይ ሌጋሲዮን ሽምቅ ተዋጊዎች) and hold them to account.
11. Stop weaponizing the law to attack dissidents.
12. Arrest the land theft and the protracted invasion (through illegal settlements, or in the name of building churches).
13. Punish the assassins of #Haacaaluu_Hundeessaa, or take full responsibility for the assassination. Establish truth, render justice.
14. Remove the army from all civilian sites in Oromia.
15. Set up a provisional administration of Abbaa Gadaa Council in Oromia.
16. Address the demands of the numerous southern nations to self-rule. Stop the violence against the Wolaita people. Stop divisive politics to pit one against the other in the SNNPRS. Stop the near imperial (re)mapping procedure to cram groups into your arbitrary clusters
17. Remove senile generals who have overstayed their service long after their retirement age. (This includes the likes of Berhanu Julaa who is turning a segment of the military into a private attack squad of Abiy Ahmed.) Stop undermining the constitutional status, tasks, and responsibilities of the military by dragging them into your dirty (and insane) Bilxiginna politics.
18. Establish law and order in the ANRS. Stop the politics of banditry and brigandage.
19. Put institutional sanity to the organization, training, and operations of the police, the proliferating ‘Special Forces,” and other armed bodies. Secure the peace, safety, and security of the citizenry.
20. Remove Abiy Ahmed (and take him to a mental care institution to prevent self-harm as he is repeatedly vowing to commit suicide unless he has his way).
21. Launch an all-inclusive deliberation towards a comprehensive roadmap for democratic transition.
Anything else, or anything less, is a joke.
The struggle continues.